If your electric Yamaha golf cart is losing charge faster than it used to, or feels under powered at top-speed or when accelerating, chances are your Yamaha golf cart battery set might be going bad! And if you're looking to replace your Yamaha Battery set, boy have you come to the right place.
Lead-Acid Yamaha Golf Cart Battery
Lead-Acid Yamaha Golf Cart Battery sets are the traditional OEM equipment that came on all Yamaha golf carts from the 1970s through 2017. The OEM battery brand of choice that Yamaha uses for their carts is Trojan Golf Cart Batteries. While most carts from Yamaha are still offered with Trojan Lead-Acid batteries, since 2017 many Yamaha golf cart models are now offered with more efficient Lithium-Ion batteries.
Lithium Ion Yamaha Golf Cart Batteries
Lithium golf cart batteries have been changing the golf cart industry (for the better) since 2017. Yamaha (as well as EZGO and Club Car) are now offering their carts from the factory with this battery technology. Lithium-Ion golf cart batteries offer multiple benefits including:
- Incredibly fast 2-3 hour charge up times (vs. 8-10hrs for traditional Lead-Acid batteries)
- They live longer (3x - 5x longer) than traditional golf cart batteries
- They weigh less (reduce battery weight of your cart by 300lbs = more efficient cart)
- Require No maintenance (no adding water, cleaning corrosion, or checking acid levels)
- Lithium-Ion batteries do not lose power as voltage dips (they don’t get ‘tired’ as they are used)
So whether you're looking for an old Yamaha G2 Golf Cart Battery replacement or brand new Yamaha Drive golf cart batteries, we've got you covered! We stock both Lead-Acid and Lithium Golf Cart Batteries for all Yamaha golf cart models including G1-G22, Drive, Drive2 and more. Don't see the Yamaha Golf Cart Batteries you're looking for? No problem! We probably carry them. Give us a call at 1-844-422-7884 and we'd be happy to help you today!