If your electric EZGO golf cart is losing charge faster than it used to, or feels under powered at top-speed or when accelerating; chances are your EZ-GO golf cart batteries are going bad! And if you're looking to replace your EZGO batteries, boy have you come to the right place.
Lead-Acid EZGO Batteries
Lead-Acid EZGO Batteries are the traditional manufacturer equipment that came on all EZGO carts from the 1960s through 2017. The OEM battery brand of choice that EZGO uses in their carts is Trojan Golf Cart Batteries. Most carts from EZGO are still offered with Trojan Lead-Acid batteries, but since 2017 E-Z-GO has begun offering its carts with a Lithium Ion option as well.
Lithium Ion EZ-GO Golf Cart Batteries
Lithium golf cart batteries have been changing the golf cart industry (for the better) since 2017. Many golf cart manufacturers are offering their carts from the factory with this battery technology that offers multiple benefits including:
- Incredibly fast 2-3 hour charge up times (vs. 8-10hrs for traditional Lead-Acid batteries)
- They live longer (3x - 5x longer) than traditional golf cart batteries
- They weigh less (reduce battery weight of your cart by 300lbs = more efficient cart)
- Require No maintenance (no adding water, cleaning corrosion, or checking acid levels)
- Lithium-Ion batteries do not lose power as voltage dips (they don’t get ‘tired’ as they are used)
We stock both Lead-Acid and Lithium Golf Cart Batteries for all EZGO models, including EZGO RXV Batteries, EZGO TXT Batteries, 36-volt EZ-GO golf cart batteries and EZ-GO golf cart 12-volt Batteries.
Also be sure to check out our Golf Cart Accessories to fully customize the look of your golf cart, carry more passengers, cargo and more!
Don't see the EZ-GO Golf Cart Batteries you're looking for? No problem! We probably carry them. Give us a call at 1-844-422-7884 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help you today!